Detroit – Oct. 23, 2008 – Airfoil Public Relations, an independent public relations agency specializing in public relations and marketing communications for both leading and emerging companies, today announced the publication of its whitepaper, “The PR Stimulus Package for IT Innovators.”
The whitepaper explores how technology enterprises can effectively market products and services with communications strategies – including an increased emphasis on ROI and metrics – to withstand and mitigate the down economy’s impact on demand and revenue.
“Businesses need to sustain, if not increase, investments in IT products and services now in order to keep from falling behind when the economy turns upward again,” said Airfoil Public Relations President Janet Tyler. “This whitepaper is driven by our desire to see the smartest and brightest businesses out there succeed, and a deep understanding of the power of public relations and marketing communications to sharpen their competitive edge. Airfoil’s perspective on the topic can help innovators overcome growing budget restrictions and make the case for purchase.”
Topics covered within the white paper include:
• The criteria customers are demanding technology businesses meet before committing IT budgets to products and services
• How IT providers can work in partnership with customer CIOs to make the case for IT investments to management
• The power of market intelligence to customize marketing messages and soften the sales cycle
• How innovators can secure customer confidence with a combination of thought leadership platforms and marketing tools that communicate hard metricsidual’s audience.
• Communications strategies for showcasing the flexibility and scalability of IT solutions to a variety of audiences
To download a copy of this – or any previous – Airfoil Public Relations white paper, please visit: www.airfoilpr.com/IT.
About Airfoil Public Relations, Inc. (www.airfoilpr.com)
Airfoil, with offices in Detroit and Mountain View, Calif., is an independent firm that specializes in marketing communications and public relations for both emerging and established brands. Established in 2000, Airfoil was named 2007 Technology Agency of the Year by the Holmes Report; is ranked 10th among O’Dwyer’s top 50 technology PR firms; and had been recognized by PR Week as one of its Top 100 PR firms. Airfoil was also a recipient of the PR Week Boutique PR Agency of the Year Honorable Mention. For more information about Airfoil Public Relations, please call 866.AIR.FOIL.
Airfoil Public Relations
Airfoil Public Relations – High Tech PR – www.airfoilpr.com