In addition to attending CES this year to host our annual networking soiree and get smarter about all of the new technological advancements that were being launched, a number of Foilers attended the show to help our clients showcase their own amazing technologies. In fact, we had such a good time with our clients that we wanted to tell you about all the work we did together at the show!
- This year at CES, NVIDIA’s Automotive Division garnered a total of 27 pieces of media coverage resulting from several briefings with automotive reporters, including from CNN Money, CNET, Consumer Reports, PCWorld, Digital Trends, and more. The conversations focused on NVIDIA’s in-vehicle technology including in the Tesla Model S and Audi S7, vehicles featured prominently at NVIDIA’s booth throughout the conference.
- VisualOn, a leading multimedia software company solving the many challenges of the fragmented mobile world, had another strong presence this year at CES. Top of mind for the industry is to effectively and cost efficiently deliver digital media to an exponentially increasing number of differentiated connected devices. At CES, the VisualOn team secured briefings with top-tier analyst firms and media outlets that included GigaOm Pro, NPD Group, SNL Kagan, Tech Talk Radio and TMCnet. We expect these briefings to result in forthcoming inclusion in several analysts reports.
- Sphero garnered significant positive media coverage and press interactions at CES this year from top business and consumer outlets including Associated Press, Bloomberg, TechCrunch, USA Today, FOX & Friends and more. The conversations shifted from hardware to software, noting how the company is dominating gaming development. Sphero’s augmented reality messaging was strong throughout the coverage – a key communication goal for the event. The team met with more than 140 reporters and garnered more than 50 pieces of unique coverage.
- The 2013 International CES event was a success for Delphi. We amplified company news, as well as promoted numerous innovations, including the new product announcement of Vehicle Diagnostics by Delphi. Reporters were excited and blown away by not only the technology showcased at the booth, but also the knowledgeable and talented employees at Delphi. Between our participation at CES Unveiled and Pepcom’s Digital Experience!, and our booth traffic, we spoke with at least 63 outlets and have garnered 32 pieces of coverage to date in outlets relevant to consumer, tech and automotive audiences. Vehicle Diagnostics by Delphi also won an Editor’s Choice Award from Popular Mechanics.
- In the company’s first showing at CES, Brookstone successfully demonstrated its depth of expertise, both as a product development company and a launch pad for unique innovations. Participation on both the show floor and at Pepcom Digital Experience! garnered positive media coverage from prominent outlets including CNN, Mashable, CNET, Billboard magazine, the Los Angeles Times, Computerworld and many others. In addition, the introduction of Nectar – a mobile power system to be sold exclusively via Brookstone channels – secured extensive attention from key tech and consumer press like the Wall Street Journal and New York Times.
- And finally, over the past few years of attending CES, Parrot has become a powerful exhibitor and a must-stop-booth for reporters. Continually expanding on the product areas shown, Parrot was recently identified as one of the most innovative companies at CES by Forbes Magazine. This year continued to be an exceptional year of CES coverage for Parrot, its project Flower Power – in addition to traditional entertainment, multimedia and automotive product lines – generated articles from tech press like Engadget, traditional outlets like the Wall Street Journal and broadcast coverage on national outlets such as Bloomberg TV and local stations alike.
For those who say CES has diminished in its impact, we at Airfoil see it differently – the event drove tremendous results for our clients. What’s the most exciting thing you saw coming out of CES this year?