Airfoil Marks 15-Year Anniversary with Communications Predictions
Posted on August 27, 2015
Southfield, Mich., August 27, 2015 — Airfoil, a marketing communications agency for global technology brands, commemorates its 15-year anniversary this month by issuing predictions for the communications industry.
CEO and founder Lisa Vallee-Smith has published a white paper, “The 2020 Communicator,” which discusses how agencies need to adapt and embrace integrated marketing communications, by offering services that not only include public relations, but also digital and social media, advertising and marketing strategy.
“Airfoil has changed as the industry has changed over the past 15 years,” said Vallee-Smith. “This paper serves as a guidebook for how traditional public relations firms can move with the rapidly shifting marketing industry.”
Fast facts about Airfoil over 15 years:
- Awards – PRSA Silver Anvil, PR Week Boutique Agency of the Year Honorable Mention, Holmes Report Tech Agency of the Year, Advertising Age Best Places To Work
- Clients – Microsoft, eBay, Altair, and Faurecia have been clients for more than 10 years
- Staff – 220 total full-time employees over 15 years
- Offices – Detroit, Silicon Valley, New York
- Global partnerships – London, Hong Kong, Sao Paulo
Airfoil is an independent integrated marketing communications and public relations firm serving technology companies and innovation-centric brands. With offices in Detroit, Silicon Valley and New York City, as well as global partnerships in Asia, Europe and South America, Airfoil drives campaigns for a growing client roster across automotive, consumer, enterprise, healthcare and other business sectors. The agency provides services to measure, inform and accelerate marketing communications, digital, social media and brand strategy programs for clients. For more information about Airfoil, please go to www.airfoilgroup.com or connect with us on LinkedIn and Twitter at @airfoilgroup.